The round table will address the following subtopics:
- Issuance of licenses: how many more companies can obtain permission for organizing and conducting gambling;
- The need for tax reform;
- Gambling addiction and social protection.
- Anton Kuchukhidze, Chairman of the Ukrainian Gambling Council;
- Boris Baum, First Deputy Chairman of the Advisory and Expert Council of the Gambling and Lotteries Regulation Commission;
- Viktoriia Zakrevska, Chairman of the Ukrainian Gambling Association;
- Mykola Melnyk, Chairman of the Ukrainian Gambling & Betting Association;
- Mykhailo Koval, Chairman of the All-Ukrainian Union on Bookmaking Development;
- Ihor Romaniuk, gambling market expert.
Press accreditation: (050) 412 48 61 or at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Live Stream Link: https://youtu.be/rpTUEgK1vFY
Press centre address: Palats Sportu metro station, 20 Esplanadna Str., 1st floor.