On 02 July 2021, 11:00, at the UGC’s initiative, a round table “State Policy in the Gambling Sector: the Major Contributions of the First Half of 2021” will take place.
The speakers at the round table will be as follows:
● Anton Kuchukhidze, Chairman of the Ukrainian Gambling Council;
● Boris Baum, First Deputy Chairman of the Advisory and Expert Council of the Gambling and Lotteries Regulation Commission;
● John Harrack, Board Member of Storm International;
● Mykola Melnyk, Chairman of the Ukrainian Gambling & Betting Association;
● Mykhailo Koval, Chairman of the All-Ukrainian Union on Bookmaking Development;
● Oleh Kononchuk, CEO of Slots City; and
● Ihor Romaniuk, gambling market expert.
The following topics will be discussed at the round table:
● register of gambling addicts;
● the status of the tax reform;
● number of licenses issued: results and expectations.
The event will be held at the press centre of the Ukrainian News information agency
For accreditation of media representatives, please call (050) 412 48 61 or email@example.com
Link to the online streaming of the event: https://youtu.be/GUZHWcRNbTs