The following subtopics will be discussed during the press conference:
• Methodology of the research.
• The main results of the study and their significance for the legal gambling market of Ukraine.
• The importance of conducting such research for the gambling industry in Ukraine.
• Borys Baum - First Deputy Chairman of the Advisory and Expert Council of the Commission for Regulation of Gambling and Lotteries.
• Anton Kuchukhidze - Chairman of the Ukrainian Gambling Council.
• Victoria Zakrevska - Deputy Chairman of the Ukrainian Gambling Council for Communication.
• Andriy Kravchenko - Research Expert, Info Sapience.
Venue: st. Esplanadna, 20, press center of the news agency "Ukrainian News", 1st floor (right wing).
Contact for media accreditation: (050) 412 48 61 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to the online broadcast of the press conference: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLsFqsRLz1s6qabHzjNAG0g
• UGC is an all-Ukrainian specialized gambling public association seeking to unite the entire legal gambling industry to ensure sustainable and effective development of the gambling business in Ukraine. UGC acts as the main platform for communication between the State and the entire legal gambling industry. Today, the number of UGC members is 22 legal gambling operators, gambling organizations and media representatives.